How do I sign up for mail service?
We will soon have a link to sign up online, in the meantime please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you the forms to complete. Thank you for your understanding!
What is your health and safety policy?
As an update due to COVID-19, we have limited seating and have made policy changes:
- The conference room will be available to a capacity of 4 people per meeting unless a waiver is on file.
- Tables in the open space have a limit of 2 people per table.
- If you have been exposed to anyone who has been ill or you are not feeling well, please refrain from utilizing WorkAway for 14 days.
- Upon entry to the space, everyone should use hand sanitizer or wash their hands.
- For use of the phone booth, please wipe down the following after use: desk, light switch, chair, doorknob.
- We will be sanitizing desks at the end of every day and we will place a card on the desk indicating that it has been cleaned.
- Throughout the day, we sanitize the water cooler, copier, microwave handle, fridge handles, etc.
- We are well stocked with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and bleach/water solutions for cleaning.
- During this time, we will have limited staffed hours.
How do I get signed up?
Please book a tour to come in for a visit first. If the times listed are not convenient for you, please reach out to email@example.com with a day/time request.
Once we find that WorkAway is a good fit for you, we will get you signed up.
What is the committment?
For monthly plans, we have a 30 day notice policy to cancel your membership or mail plan.
Can I bring a guest?
If you are a coworking member, you may have a guest for up to 2 hours. Beyond that they should purchase a day pass. Office members my have unlimited guests.
We encourage you to invite your family by to see where you work. There is a cafe downstairs where you could have breakfast or lunch together.
What is available in the kitchen area?
We have a microwave, small fridge, coffee pot, utensils, mugs, and paper goods. We offer a variety of snacks as well as soft drinks, coffee, tea, and bottled water.
Can I bring in my own food?
Absolutely! You are welcome to bring food in for conference room bookings or in our work space. There is a small refrigerator that can be use
Do I have to pay to park?
No, parking is free, and there is easy access from the rear of the building or through the side double glass doors for elevator access.