How do I sign up for mail service?
Sign up on the Mail Service Page and we will send you forms to complete.
What is your health and safety policy?
As an update due to COVID-19, we have limited seating and have made policy changes:
- If you have been exposed to anyone who has been ill or you are not feeling well, please refrain from utilizing WorkAway for 14 days.
- For use of the phone booth, please wipe down the following after use: desk, light switch, chair, doorknob.
- We will be sanitizing desks at the end of every day and we will place a card on the desk indicating that it has been cleaned.
- Throughout the day, we sanitize the water cooler, copier, microwave handle, fridge handles, etc.
- We are well stocked with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and bleach/water solutions for cleaning.
How do I get signed up?
Please book a tour to come in for a visit first. If the times listed are not convenient for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a day/time request.
Once we find that WorkAway is a good fit for you, we will get you signed up.
What is the committment?
For monthly plans, we have a 30 day notice policy to cancel your membership or mail plan.
Can I bring a guest?
If you are a coworking member, you may have a guest for up to 2 hours. Beyond that they should purchase a day pass. Office members my have unlimited guests.
We encourage you to invite your family by to see where you work. There is a cafe downstairs where you could have breakfast or lunch together.
What is available in the kitchen area?
We have a microwave, fridge, coffee pot, utensils, mugs, and paper goods. We offer a variety of snacks as well as soft drinks, coffee, tea, and water.
Can I bring in my own food?
Absolutely! You are welcome to bring food in for conference room bookings or in our work space. There is a refrigerator that can be used as well.
Do I have to pay to park?
Parking is free, and there is easy access from the rear of the building or through the side double glass doors for elevator access.