If you are symptomatic or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please refrain from entering our space until you have tested negative for the virus. We have the following precautions in place and we ask you to follow safe distancing guidelines while you are with us.
- Common area desks and tables are disinfected before and after use, with a "clean" card placed on desks.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available for your use. Please use hand sanitizer when entering the space.
- Door handles and common surfaces are covered with Nanoseptic wrap, which is a material that is a self cleaning surface. This does not replace regular cleaning but is an additional safety measure.
- Molekule air cleaners are provided in the conference room and common area for the reduction of bacteria and viruses.
- Disposable cups and utensils are available, if desired. All snacks are single serving.
- There should be only one person in the kitchen at a time.
- After using the phone booth, please disinfect with wipes provided.
8001 Forbes Place
North Springfield, VA 22151